Turn the costs around – while keeping control of your software development.
Many big enterprises have built ineffective and expensive development systems. Often based on a false perception of control and an illusionary ability for long term planning.
Using system thinking the goal of this course is to enlighten the participants in the actual costs and wastes occurring at many big enterprise companies. After a shocking reveal, we explore an alternative way of developing services.
As a participant, you will clearly see each step of a development cycle and we will analyze & compare the outcome from three different aspects:
- Time spent
- Actual costs
- Value realization
- Understand the true output, costs and value-realization of traditional software development.
- Investor and customer value realization
- Investigate and understand the various aspects of traditional projects and modern ways of working regarding: Economics, Risk, Time to market, ROI, and Engagement.
- The training is based on an interactive approach where participants take an active role in analyzing and discussing the different ways to develop software.
- Through two case studies combined with exercises, we get awareness about the significant difference in results depending on approach to software development.
Managers, Sponsors, Investors, project managers, CFO, CEO and people working at big corporations.
- Salted sticks
Right now senior agile coach at Swedbank.
15 years SW development experience, mainly as producer, PM, people manager, Agile coach and trainer. I have been conducting training the last six years at King, Swedbank, FEO media and Future games (School for game developers).
Cancellation Policy for Public classes arranged by Softhouse Education:
- Class registrations are not confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full
- Cancellations should be done in writing to Softhouse Education (email@example.com)
- Cancellations received up to four (4) weeks before the course are fully refundable.
- Cancellations received two to four (2-4) weeks before the course will be charged 50% of the price
- Cancellations received zero to two (0-2) weeks before the course, and no-shows, will be charged 100% of the price
- Course registration may be transferred to another person without charge
- Softhouse Education reserves the right to cancel any course. If a course is cancelled for any reason, Softhouse Education will return any prepaid registration fees. Softhouse Education will not be resonsible for any other costs incurred.