Turn the costs around – while keeping control of your software development.
Many companies and agile coaches don’t talk about the economic aspects of Agile and how much money there is to save. The focus is often on delivery time and team morale and so on. In this training, we take an economic view and show how it’s possible to turn the costs around using agile.
Using system thinking the goal of this course is to enlighten the participants in the actual costs and wastes occurring at many companies. After a shocking reveal, we explore an alternative way of developing services.
As a participant, you will clearly see each step of a development cycle and we will analyze and compare the outcome from an economic view. We dive deep into actual costs analysis and saving possibilities
- Understand the true costs of traditional software development.
- Investor and customer value realization
- The training is based on an interactive approach where participants take an active role in analyzing and discussing the different costs of developing software.
- Through two case studies combined with exercises, we get awareness about the significant difference in results depending on approach to software development.
Agile coaches, salesperson’s, product owners, Sponsors and people working with agile transformations
More than 20 years’ experience within SW development as developer, manager, agile coach and trainer.
Have worked within banks, insurance, and medical sectors. Right now a senior agile coach at Swedbank.
15 years SW development experience, mainly as a producer, PM, people manager, Agile coach, and trainer. I have been conducting training the last six years at King, Swedbank, FEO media and Future games (School for game developers).
- Salted sticks
Cancellation Policy for Public classes arranged by Softhouse Education:
- Class registrations are not confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full
- Cancellations should be done in writing to Softhouse Education (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cancellations received up to four (4) weeks before the course are fully refundable.
- Cancellations received two to four (2-4) weeks before the course will be charged 50% of the price
- Cancellations received zero to two (0-2) weeks before the course, and no-shows, will be charged 100% of the price
- Course registration may be transferred to another person without charge
- Softhouse Education reserves the right to cancel any course. If a course is cancelled for any reason, Softhouse Education will return any prepaid registration fees. Softhouse Education will not be resonsible for any other costs incurred.